Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exams

well,

It's that time of the year when I am taking exams.
I have said that I will try to finish with all A's this semester. Other semesters I have been busy doing a lot of things that i hardly had time to read.

THis time however, I decided that its book or book...I have to face my books.

so far, so good. the exams are coming on well...

I have this one exam tomorrow that looks a little funny. the 5s i dont want to stop yet. gotta bag this one tomorrow too.

But then, don't just feel like reading. It's 1:51am and I've got to be in the hall in 7hrs and still have got like 30 more pages to read.

Oh God. Help me.

I believe all will be well...A little more perseverance, a little more patience staying up, a little more praying and the 5 will be in the zachetka.

I believe...

I'll stop by to post how it all went!

Enjoy friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Impossible is nothing

Impossible is nothing
A hand stand for the Lord